Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Whisper In My Ear

It's pretty hard to whisper in a cam girls ear, but sending me beautiful letters and poems will do the trick! You can literally send tingles down my spine when you write to me from your heart.

One regular caller of mine (I've known him a year now) did just that yesterday morning. While sipping my coffee I opened up an email from him with kinds words about the custom video I had sent him. How it made him feel so warm and cared for. Like we were really together. How he can sense I was a passionate woman and lover.

He then went on to tell me he was a poet and writer and he sent one of his poems as a thank you. It was the sweetest thing anyone has sent me and I really wanted to share it with you here. So thank you Th0reau1 for allowing me to share it with my fans! You are an angel!


No One Like You



Don’t know what others

Would have to say

But the first time I met you,

Was a very special day


The charm of your presence


That sweet, sweet smile

Always brightens my day

And my spirits jump a mile


The relationship we share


Came so easy and so free

I know so much about you

You know so much of me


What would I do without you?


God…that’s easy to say

My mood would be darker

And I’d be grouchy all day


You think I don’t see the flaws


When in truth, I just don’t care

I wouldn’t change anything

About you, not one single hair


Those who see what I see


Know what I say is true

In all the wide world

There is no one like you.


Th0reau1


July 29, 2010