Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Surrey Yesterday: Katie Price Goes To Thorpe Park


The Event: Katie Price goes to Thorpe Park

The Venue: Thorpe Park, Surrey

The VIPs: Lauren Pope, Kirk Norcross, Katie Price and Leandra Penna (above)

The Gossip:
1) Appearing as a quartet, Katie Price urged a buzz spinning on a few rides at Thorpe Park with beau Leandro Penna and new pals, Lauren Pope and Kirk Norcross.

2) The double daters were joined by Katie's children, Junior and Princess who clung to Leandro on their visit. Peter Andre if you're reading this, DO NOT look at the pictures!

3) Katie's thrill-filled adventure came after she pulled out of the London Marathon stating "it is with great regret that I have had to pull out of this year’s London Marathon. I’ve been training really hard I have done everything I can to get over the injury, but my physiotherapist has said that I should pull out to avoid any long-term damage."

4) But as the sun was beaming, so were the foursome's smiles from challenging the roller coasters to shooting hoops (in white furry boots) in the basketball court.
Click here to see snaps of Katie and co at the amusement park